special holiday offer:
From December 2017- February 2018, I will be offering these special coaching packages:
– A single one-hour session= $80 USD | 85 Euros
– 3 sessions = $210 USD | 220 Euros
– 5 session = $300 | 310 Euros
To book a session for yourself or as a gift for another, please click at the bottom of the page.
what is coaching?
I am passionate about helping people develop their capacity to communicate productively, reduce stress and find effective solutions in conflict situations. As a coach, I act as a confidential, skilled guide to help you think through, prepare for, and engage in conflicts and difficult conversations. I offer practical mental and physical tools to help you:
- recognize your unhelpful habits in conflict.
- learn and practice alternative approaches and actions.
- build your capacity to communicate effectively in stressful situations.
- navigate specific conflicts, whether at home, work, school or out
in the community.
when is it useful?
Coaching can be useful when you are looking for a new approach to an existing conflict, want to practice and build on your communication skills, or need support in negotiating a difficult situation. My coaching work has included helping:
- organization leaders strengthen their ability to act effectively in conflict—even under stress—and to mediate conflicts between employees
- parents develop their capacity to successfully navigate conflicts with ex-partners over co-parenting issues and to communicate non-violently with their children in the daily stress of family life.
- co-workers engage in useful dialogue on difficult issues.
- adult children engage productively with parents who do not accept their sexual orientation.
- school staff and students examine and change the way they respond to conflict as a group.
- people develop better communication with their partners by changing their own actions, regardless of the actions of the other.
- parents of children with mental illness establish strategies to handle daily conflict and create positive connection.
- groups of artists develop a practical, actionable plan for achieving the communication goals of the group.
- a youth services agency deal with the fallout of past conflict in the organization and find productive paths forward.
Photo: Dominik Mentzos